Preventative Maintenance Keeps Texas Drivers Safe
At Advanced Asian Auto, we stress the importance of vehicle maintenance– a vital service that improves your car’s productivity and prevents car repair, yet is too often ignored by car owners. We have the maintenance schedules of your vehicle on our computer systems that we can print for you, so that you can keep up-to-date with your vehicle’s next service check-up. We pay attention to critical auto safety measures, so we always begin with an initial vehicle inspection, oil and filter change, and rotation of all four tires. Our San Antonio mechanics are dedicated to keeping you and your family safe on the road, so we use factory-recommended products and high-quality auto parts. Be sure to stop into San Antonio’s Advanced Asian Auto to keep your vehicle up to the highest standards in safety and reliability.
Advanced Asian Auto provides car maintenance on all points covered during our 21-point inspection, as well as the following
- Brakes: Standard or ABS
- Electric: Batteries – Sell and Install
- Electric: Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Electric: Starting and Charging
- Engine: Diagnostics and Performance
- Engine: Service- Major
- Engine: Service- Minor
- Exhaust Systems
- Filter Replacement (Fuel & Air)
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Preventive Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance: Severe Schedule
- Steering and Suspension
- Transmission: Automatic Service
- Transmission: Manual Service
- Wheels/Tires: Alignment
- Wheels/Tires: Mounting and Balancing
- Wheels/Tires: Sell, Install
- Vehicle Inspection: Total
- 24/7 Consultation
- Four Wheel Drive Systems
San Antonio’s Advanced Asian Auto: Car Care Aware
At Advanced Asian Auto, our dedicated automotive technicians follow the Car Care Council maintenance guidelines and provide you with your car’s custom maintenance schedule based on its make, model, and mileage. We make sure you know exactly what our San Antonio mechanics are required to inspect, replace, and/or rotate. We also advise our Texas customers to keep up with regular vehicle maintenance in order to save thousands of dollars in car repair costs. For example, a failed fuel injector is one of the most expensive car repairs, yet could easily be avoided by simply replacing the vehicle’s fuel filter.
Quick & Friendly Auto Advice: Maintain to Sustain!
A well-maintained vehicle will:
- Increase the longevity of your car.
- Reduce the need for vehicle repairs, dramatically cutting costs.
- Reduce pollution that results from toxic automotive fumes and fluids.
- Reduce the risk of roadside emergencies.
- Improves your vehicle’s fuel efficiency.
San Antonio Drivers: Follow These Car Care Tips!
- Don’t Spoil Your Oil: Always remember to check your engine oil and keep it clean.
- Under Pressure: Check the air pressure of your tires on a regular basis.
- A Clean Sweep: Car wash regularly, especially your tires and underneath your car.
- Keep Your Battery Charged: Check on a regular basis and clean at least every 30,000 miles.
- Look at the Gas Half-Full: An empty gas tank is prone to rust, clogging fuel filters and destroying the gas tank. So, always retain at least half a tank of gas.
For more auto advice on car maintenance and in-depth vehicle instruction, visit our Auto Tips page.